Pub campaigners are compiling a list of when all pubs in Nuneaton and Bedworth plan to re-open if lockdown easing goes to plan.
According to the government, as part of the cautious easing of lockdown restrictions, pubs with outdoor facilities can re-open on April 12.
Those with only indoor facilities are set to re-open no earlier than May 17.
In readiness for the easing of lockdown, the Nuneaton and Bedworth Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) has a list of when each venue across the borough proposes to re- open.
Outdoor only- from April 12
- The Acorn – April 12
- The Anker Inn – April 12
- The Attleborough Arms – April 12
- The Blue Bear – April 12
- Church End Brewery Tap – April 12 (opening times to be confirmed)
- Cottage Inn (Fillongley) – April 12
- The Crows Nest – April 12 (advanced booking required until 19 Apr.)
- The Griffin Inn – April 12
- The Horseshoes – April 15 (reduced hours)
- The Lamb & Flag – April 12
- The Miners Arms (Bedworth) – April 12
- The Newdigate Arms (Bedworth) – April 12
- The Prince of Wales (Bedworth) – April 12
- The Rose Inn – April 12
- Stag & Pheasant – April 12
- Wagon Load of Lime – April 12
- The White Lion (Stockingford) – April 12
Fully Open – from May 17
- The Arches – May 17
- Black Swan in Hand – May 17
- Blue Bear – May 17
- Lord Hop – Late May (to be confirmed).
- Lord Nelson – 17 May (to be confirmed).
The list is being changed all of the time and is Subject to removal of restrictions applied under Covid-19 pandemic controls.
Get the latest stories from across Warwickshire by signing up to our free email updates