A yellow weather warning has been put in place by the Met Office for rain over the weekend which will effect large amount of the UK.
This includes Coventry and Warwickshire which will see strong winds and rain brought in by Storm Aiden.
From 3am to 6pm on Saturday (October 3), and from 3am to 6pm on Sunday (October 4), there will be heavy rain which may cause some problems.
The weather could cause flooding and transport disruption, so be prepared this weekend if you’re travelling.
This is what the Met Office say you should expect:
- Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- Where flooding occurs, there is a slight chance of delays or cancellations to train and bus services
- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- There is a small chance of fast flowing or deep floodwater causing danger to life
- There is a small chance that some communities become cut off by flooded roads
- There is a slight chance of power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses
To sign up for our newsletter, delivered free to your inbox, click here.