Cheltenham Town will play Leyton Orient away on Saturday at 3pm as planned.
The League Two fixture had been in some doubt after Orient’s previous two matches were postponed due to several confirmed coronavirus cases in their squad.
Their match against Walsall was called off last Saturday after they were forced to forfeit a EFL Cup tie against Tottenham Hotspur the previous mid-week.
A statement from Cheltenham said: “Opposition players and staff had been in self-isolation following confirmed covid-19 cases in their squad, however they have been given the all clear following meetings with Public Health Waltham Forest and Public Health Epping Forest.”
Orient head coach Ross Embleton told the club’s official website: “As a club we find ourselves in a difficult position with the amount of time our players have been self-isolating.
“However, if lockdown taught us anything, there is a strong togetherness within the group, and they are driven and inspired to improve this season.
“I feel we will give it everything to go into the game and get something out of it.”
Cheltenham have so far lost at home to Morecambe and beaten Tranmere Rovers away in their League Two matches this term.
Their home match against Grimsby Town last weekend was postponed due to a positive test in the opponents’ squad.
Michael Duff’s team were beaten 1-0 at Orient on the opening day of last season and finished the match with nine men, with Luke Varney and Rohan Ince both dismissed.