The UK’s coronavirus lockdown gave us all a chance to catch up on those shows we’d been dying to watch on Netflix.
So whether you watched Tiger King or Stranger Things, there are questions included to test your Netflix knowledge.
We know you’re probably struggling with quiz rounds, after months of hosting weekly quizzes at home – so we’ve got you covered.
Here are 20 questions to quiz yourself or your friends on your virtual quiz, with the answers included below.
1. From what board game does Stranger Things take inspiration from?
2. How many years in prison was Joe Exotic, from Tiger King, sentenced to?
3. In After Life, what is the name of the newspaper that Tony works for?
4. Melissa Joan Hart played Sabrina in the original TV show – but who plays the teenage witch in Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
5. The Umbrella Academy season two is released on July 31, but which American singer wrote the comic on which it is based?
6. The Crown sees Olivia Coleman and Claire Foy play Queen Elizabeth II, but in which season does the switch occur?
7. In the series GLOW about female wrestlers, what does GLOW stand for?
8. What’s the surname of the family on the Netflix series, Ozark?
9. In Orange is the New Black, what crime was main character Piper involved in, resulting in her going to prison?
10. In the new Eurovision film, The Story of Fire Saga, who plays main character Lars Erickssong
11. Taylor Momsen – who played Gossip Girl’s Jenny Humphrey – performed in which band, who’s music appears on the show?
12. How many siblings are there in The Haunting of Hill House?
13. In what year was Netflix founded?
14. In which Netflix drama does Henry Cavill play Geralt Of Rivia, a superhero monster hunter?
15. How much does a basic Netflix subscription cost, allowing the user to watch on one device?
16. In YOU, what does Joe Goldberg leave in Peach Salinger’s house after he killed her?
17. What is the name of the football team in Riverdale?
18. What is the name of the creator of Black Mirror?
19. Which two popular fashion designers host the reality show Next in Fashion, which sees talented designers from around the world compete for $250,000 and the chance to become the next big thing in fashion
20. In Narcos, what country does Pablo’s family try to flee to?
Dungeons and Dragons
The Tambury Gazette
Gerard Way, from My Chemical Romance
Season three – Olivia Coleman took over Claire Foy’s role to depict he Queen as slightly older
Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling
The Pretty Reckless
Five – Steven, Shirley, Theo, Luke, and Nell
Netflix launched in August 1997
£5.99 per month
A jar of urine – he just couldn’t hold it in!
Alexa Chung and Tan France