We have come up with 20 questions to test fans of Pixar movies.
Creators of some of the greatest animated films of the last few decades, almost everyone has seen a Pixar film or more.
And while some of these questions may be straightforward, some might have your mind spinning.
If you find yourself searching for something to do, why not test your knowledge against your friends.
The answers are below, so scroll down to find out.
Let us know how you got on at the CoventryLive Facebook page.
1. What is Nemo’s dad’s name in Finding Nemo?
2. In what year was Buzz Lightyear the best selling Christmas toy?
3. Which actress – later famed for her appearances as a cheerleader in Heroes and a country music star in Nashville – voiced the young ant Dot in a Bug’s Life?
4. What was the first Pixar film?
5. Which Cheers alumni has appeared in every Pixar feature film?
6. In which film did Paul Newman make his final acting role?
7. In Monsters Inc, what is the name of the city Mike and Sully work in?
8. In what city is Ratatouille set?
9. What’s the name of the lead protagonist from Cars?
10. In what year did the first Toy Story movie come out?
11. Complete this quote from The Incredibles – “when everyone’s super…”
12. Who is the first villain featured in Incredibles 2?
13. Which holiday does the film Coco revolve around?
14. What Pasta is the chef controlled by Remy the rat in Ratatouille named after?
15. What is the name of the eponymous Good Dinosaur?
16. Who was the owner of Buzz and Woody in Toy Story?
17. Which famous Scottish comedian voices Merida’s father in Brave?
18. What breed of dog is Dug in Up?
19. Which five emotions control Riley in the film Inside Out?
20. What is the name of the little girl in Monsters Inc.?
3. Hayden Panetierre
4. Toy Story
5. John Ratzenberger
9. Lightning McQueen
11. “… No-one will be”.
12. The Underminer
13. Day of the Dead
17. Billy Connolly
18. Golden Retriever
19. Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Disgust
To sign up for our newsletter, delivered free to your inbox, click here.