We have come up with 25 general knowledge questions to test the most ardent quizzer.
From television to history, movies and geography, all areas are covered by these quiz questions.
Quizzes have become a popular pastime in lockdown, with people a few weeks away from getting back to the pub.
So these questions might help you to challenge your friends and family.
Or you might just want to test out your general knowledge – the answers are below, so scroll down to find out.
Let us know how you got on at the CoventryLive Facebook page.
1. What is the name of the paper company where the UK version of The Office is based?
2. What was the name of Guns N Roses’ famous debut album?
3. The Merry Hill Shopping Centre is in which Midland town?
4. Which famous British figure died on 24 January 1965?
5. How much of the human body is water?
You can get your Coventry and Warwickshire news straight to your email inbox – and it’s FREE!
All you need to do is sign up here.
The emails come out twice a day, at lunchtime and in the evening, with the latest news, what’s on and sport from across Coventry and Warwickshire.
6. Where would you find the Sea of Tranquility?
7. Who is the missing member of the original Queen band? Freddie Mercury, Brian May, _____ _____ and John Deacon.
8. Which King of England was crowned on Christmas Day?
9. What is Vic Reeves’ real name?
10. What is the only mammal that cannot jump?
11. What is England’s largest county with no coastline?
12. What is the Queen’s surname?
13. How many pounds are in a stone?
14. Which woman is mentioned most in The Bible?
15. What is the capital of Turkey?
16. Z and which other letter are worth the most in Scrabble?
17. Vanilla comes from what flowers?
18. A ecchymosis is a grand medical name for what common issue?
19. What colour is found on 75% of the world’s flags?
20. Who sung the timeless track Walk On By?
21. What was Sri Lanka called before the country’s name changed in 1972?
22. Who played Voldemort in the Harry Potter movies?
23. Who played Mr Pink in the film Reservoir Dogs?
24. Who shot Martin Luther King?
25. What is the currency in Turkey?
1. Wernham Hogg
2. Appetite for Destruction
4. Winston Churchill
6. The Moon
7. Roger Taylor
8. William I
9. Jim Moir
14. Sarah, Abraham’s wife
18. A bruise
20. Dionne Warwick
22. Ralph Fiennes
23. Steve Buscemi
24. James Earl Ray
25. Turkish Lira